G9PHARMA has the following policy in place to protect the privacy and rights of users and to handle the pain of users in relation to their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act:
○ This policy will take effect on July 13, 2018.
1. Purpose of personal information processing
"Company" processes personal information for the following purposes: Personal information processed is not used for purposes other than the following and will be consulted in advance if the purpose of use is changed
- - Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying identity of the person handling the civil service, verifying the complaint, contacting for the fact investigation, and notifying the outcome of the transaction.
- 2. Personal information collection items required to process personal information purchase statement: name, company name, email, contact
- Reasons for storage: Solving inquiries
- Retention period: immediate cancellation upon request
- 3. Duration of personal information handling and retention
- ➀ "Company" processes and retains personal information within the period of personal information retention and utilization pursuant to the Act or the period of personal information collected by the information subject.
- ➁ The personal information processing and retention period for each is as follows.
- 1. Processing of civil affairs offices
- Personal information concerning the handling of civil affairs shall be destroyed without delay upon request and kept for the purpose of use above.It's used.
- Reasons for storage: Handling of inquiries
- 4. The rights, responsibilities, and methods of use of the information subject may exercise the following rights as the subject of personal information.
- ➀ Information subjects may exercise their right to personal information protection at any time to the "Company" as follows:
- Require access to personal information
- Require correction in case of error, etc.
- Request for deletion
- Request processing stop
- ➁ The rights exercise pursuant to paragraph 1 may be conducted in writing, e-mail, or transmission (FAX) in accordance with the form No. 8 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act and the "Company" shall take action without delay.
- ➂ If the information subject requires correction or deletion of personal information errors, "Company" shall not use or provide such personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
- ➃ The exercise of rights under paragraph 1 may be conducted through the legal representative of the information body or through the agent, such as the person who is entrusted. In this case, you must submit a letter of attorney according to the form No. 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Privacy Act.
- 5. Creating items of personal information collected
➀ "Company" collects the following personal information items
- Required: Name, company name, email, contact, content
6. Disposal of personal information
"Company" shall destroy such personal information without delay if the purpose of personal information processing is fulfilled in principle. The procedure, time period, and method of disposal are as follows.
- Disposal procedure
- The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate database after achieving the purpose (separated documents in paper case) and is destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time or immediately in accordance with the internal policy and other related statutes. In this case, personal information transferred to the DB is not used for any other purpose unless it is subject to law.
- The personal information of the expired employee shall be recognized as unnecessary within five days of the expiration of the personal information, including the completion of the personal information processing purpose, the abolition of the service, and the termination of the business.
- 이용자의 개인정보는 개인정보의 보유기간이 경과된 경우에는 보유기간의 종료일로부터 5일 이내에, 개인정보의 처리 목적 달성, 해당 서비스의 폐지, 사업의 종료 등 그 개인정보가 불필요하게 되었을 때에는 개인정보의 처리가 불필요한 것으로 인정되는 날로부터 5일 이내에 그 개인정보를 파기합니다.
- destruction method: information in electronic file format uses a technical method that does not allow records to be played back.
7. Securing personal information safety
In accordance with Article 29 of the Privacy Act, "Company" carries out technical, administrative and physical actions necessary to secure safety as follows
- 1. We implement measures to manage personal information by designating employees who handle personal information and limiting them to those in charge.
- 2. The internal management plan is established and executed for the safe handling of personal information.
- 3. Restricting access to personal information Access The database system provides necessary measures for controlling personal information access through granting, changing, and exiting the database system. The intrusion prevention system controls unauthorized access from outside.
- 8. Preparation of a person in charge of personal information protection
- ① The "Company" is responsible for the overall handling of personal information, and designated by the person in charge of personal information protection for complaints and damages by the information subjects related to personal information handling as follows.
- Privacy officer
- Name: Jung Geun Tae
- Department: The Management Planning Department.
- Contact Us : 031-740-6805
- Email : email@example.com
- ② Information subject can contact the personal information protection manager and the responsible department for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, and damages caused by using the "company" service (or business). "Company" will promptly respond to inquiries from the main body of information.